- If you trained your operators, there would be much less product damage.
- If you gave me a PM and Tune-up, I’d run a whole lot better and save you money on down time
- They make a lot of attachments that would help do my job more safely, efficiently, and in less time.
- I get thirsty and as a battery I am the heart of this forklift. Water me regularly and I will reward you with hours of use. Get me a battery watering system.
- You always wait for me to break down when there is an issue. If you called for service at the first sign, I probably could get through till the service tech comes or you can plan for me to be down rather than me quitting on you mid-shift or mid-load.
- That guy from PMT who comes around has some good ideas that would help our efficiency.
- I’m tired and lonely. You work me hard. A 2nd unit or electric jack would help us and do wonders; and I will last you a lot longer.
- Sometimes I can’t see and people don’t know I am coming. Make sure my backup alarm, headlights, and strobe lights work. Did you know that PMT can even install REAR facing headlights for when I travel in reverse. And they have this COOL thing called a ‘blue light.’
- Maybe we don't need another forklift, but short term rentals from PMT will help us do inventory and manage big projects. They even have rent to own.
- I know you like to take care of me and I appreciate it. PMT Forklift carries all the parts you will need to keep me running.
- We are growing. Some racks would let me organize our supplies and products for easy picking.
- When it comes time to trade me in, if you keep up with everything I just told you, I will be a lot more valuable for resale or trade in. And though I dread the day you retire me, you are in BETTER than great hands choosing PMT forklift to pick my replacement.